Sunday 20 January 2008

Just want to say...

Thank you to my sister Kate. She's been so fabulous at listening to me, and not judging me, and understanding why the heck we are doing this, without ever making me feel like she is secretly fretting and worrying about me. She is so so good at being there when the going gets tough and I don't think she knows how much I appreciate that - so there you go xxx

There is no worse feeling in the world than feeling like your family don't have faith in you, especially when you live so far away that they cannot see day to day evidence that it's all working out. Mikey (my brother) if you do read this, Kate said you have the address now - it's all good here, we're enjoying it loads and are really at peace with what we have to do - I will call you one evening this week for a chat if I can catch you.

xxxx Rach xxxx

No comments: